Pathway to Growth Procurement Conference
Exhibit Booth Opportunities
The Expo Hall
The MCCC GovConNet Procurement Conference Expo is a great venue for business development and commerce! Booths are hosted by Federal, State, and Local government, MCCC Board of Directors Strategic Partners, the GovConNet Council, businesses, and non-profit organizations.
Survey responses from previous conference attendees indicate that the expo hall is one of the most beneficial elements of the Procurement Conference. Highlights from the survey indicated that:
- 65.38% of conference attendees visited the Expo Hall and spent two or more hours in the exhibit hall;
- the event was well worth their time and money to attend; and
- the Conference created a great opportunity for networking and establishing a better understanding of the business opportunities presented by both government agencies and prime contractors.
- One 6’ x 2.5’ skirted table and two chairs
- Conference admission for 2 including: Opportunity to be considered for Matchmaking Sessions, Breakout Sessions, Expo, Breakfast, Lunch, & Parking
- Listing in event publications
- Listing on conference website
Questions? Contact Melissa Leigh Childress at (301) 738-0015 x203 or firstname.lastname@example.org