Veteran Institute for Procurement (VIP)
The Montgomery County Chamber Community Foundation (MCCCF) Veteran Institute for Procurement (VIP) is the first free training program for Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB) and Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (VOSB).
About the Veteran Institute for Procurement (VIP)
- A three-day, 27-hour comprehensive training (can vary from 1 to 3 days)
- Educates veterans on how to accelerate success in Federal government contracts and international commercial expansion
- Provides hands-on, market-based instruction to SDVOSB and VOSB “C-level” executives
- Taught by subject matter experts from industry & government
- As a core MCCCF initiative, we fully fund this effort through privately donated funds
- Held in The National Center for VIP, Bolger Center in Potomac, Maryland, just 11 miles from the White House
- We’ve successfully graduated 348 veterans, at no cost to them (participants only cover travel costs to and from the Washington, DC area)
The Veteran Institute for Procurement (VIP) offers 5 programs that focus on:
- Accelerating growth with market-based training across more than 20 topic areas
- Avoiding business land mines while reducing stakeholder risks
- Building relationships with primes, government officials, and networks of national teaming partners
VIP classes are open to Veteran-owned businesses nationwide, and open to one executive from each veteran-owned business enrolled. Class size is limited to 50 individuals.
Apply to a VIP Program today!
Donate to the Veteran Institute for Procurement (VIP)
MCCCF funds VIP Programs through a public-private partnership made up of a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). It is also supported by the Grantor for MD, and by private sponsorships.
Assist our hardworking SDVOSBs and VOSBs by donating today!
VIP is funded through a grant agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration and Maryland Department of Commerce.