The Montgomery County Chamber Community Foundation (MCCCF) Veteran Institute for Procurement (VIP) is the first free training program for Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB) and Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (VOSB).
- Veteran-Owned company “C-level” executives receive 27 hours of comprehensive instruction on how to accelerate their Federal government contracting business skills. Over three days, subject matter experts from industry and government provide best business practice strategies and instruction
- As a core MCCCF initiative, we fully fund this effort through privately donated funds
- Held in The National Center for VIP, Bolger Center in Potomac, Maryland, just 11 miles from the White House
- We’ve successfully graduated 1,304 veterans from 49 States, plus D.C. and Guam, at no cost to them (participants only cover travel costs to and from the Washington, DC area)
The Veteran Institute for Procurement (VIP) offers 3 programs that focus on:
- Accelerating growth with market-based training across more than 20 topic areas
- Avoiding business land mines while reducing stakeholder risks
- Building relationships with primes, government officials, and networks of national teaming partners
VIP classes are open to Veteran-owned businesses nationwide, and open to one executive from each veteran-owned business enrolled. Class size is limited to 50 individuals.
Arm Our Vets to Win - Donate Today!
MCCCF funds VIP Programs through a public-private partnership made up of a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). It is also supported by the Grantor for MD, and by private sponsorships.
VIP is funded through a grant agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration and Maryland Department of Commerce.